Karl W. Palachuk
-- Conference Organizer and Host
- Author, Blogger, Managed Service Provider
- Topic: Karl will kick off each day's festivities with an introduction to the theme and then cover the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) that will be addressed by the speakers that day.
- Day One Topic: Success is a Habit
- Day Two Topic: There is No One-Time Success
- Karl W. Palachuk is a Managed Service Provider, a business coach, and the author of fifteen books, including Managed Services in a Month and The Network Documentation Workbook. Karl is a frequent trainer and speaker in the SMB Community.
Karl has been named SBSer of the Year by SMB Nation; he has frequently appeared on the MSPmentor 250 list and the SMB 150 list by SMB Technology Network (SMBTN) and SMB PC magazine.
In 2015, Karl was named to ChannelPro SMB's 20/20 Visionaries list, along with four other speakers for this year's SMB Online Conference.
Karl's blog - Small Biz Thoughts - is extremely popular in the SMB and Managed Services community.
- Web site: www.smbbooks.com
- Web site: www.cloudservicesroundtable.com
- Blog: blog.smallbizthoughts.com
- Twitter: @karlpalachuk
- LinkedIn: in/karlpalachuk
- Facebook: karlpalachuk
- Google+: +karlpalachuk
- Google Karl
- Top -
We are still putting together our program for 2016. Previous speakers have included . . .
- Small Business MVP. Owner of Harbor Computer Services and Third Tier
- Topic: Stretching to Thrive
- An important key to Thriving is to stretch the capabilities of your business. Which course of action should you take when presented with an opportunity outside of your normal scope of work? Do you outsource the job to someone who will work “as you”? Do you refer the job to another company? Do you hire someone to assist your staff? Do you pass? How do you make that decision between these options? Think about those answers to long and you’ll miss the opportunity altogether. Missed opportunities definitely don’t lead to thriving.
- Amy has been an ISA, EBS and SBS MVP and yet still contends that it’s not her fault that the products were cancelled. She opened Harbor Computer Services as a firm specializing in small business technical support services in 2000 and Third Tier to assist other IT firms with technical challenges in 2008. She started into small business IT after realizing that they were not being taken seriously by most IT professionals. Amy has always enjoyed the business side of IT as much as the technical.
- Web Site: http://www.thirdtier.net/
- Blog: http://www.thirdtier.net/blog/
- Twitter: @ababinchak
- Google Amy
- Top -
- Accountant and MSP Business Consultant
- Topic: Keeping Your Books Simple but Accurate
Rayanne was awarded the 2012 Jim Locke Memorial Community Award by SMB Nation and SMBTN and was named to the SMB 150 list by SMB Technology Network (SMBTN) and SMB PC magazine in 2011, 2012, and 2013. She partnered with Bigger Brains to provide the QuickBooks video training courses. She is the founder and leader of the Tampa Bay IT Pro Group, and is the past Treasurer of the Global IT Community Association for both the North American Board and the Global Board.
- Rayanne is the owner of ABC Solutions, LLC in Clearwater, Florida. ABC Solutions provides accounting, tax, and accounting systems consulting services to SMB IT companies throughout the United States. You can also find her at Third Tier in the Tech Your Books department
- Web Site: www.abcsolutionsfl.com
- Web Site: www.thirdtier.net/tech-your-books
- Blog: http://abcsolutionsfl.wordpress.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ABCSolutionsFL
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/rayanneb
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ABCSolutionsFL
- Google Rayanne!
- Listen to the podcast with Rayanne
- Top -
- Sales coach and consultant
- Topic: The New Math of Sales Excellence
- After concluding a spectacular sales and management career at IBM, in which he led his sales team from a deadlast rating among 220 branch offices to first place in less than a year, Gil Cargill launched his own consulting practice in 1978. Cargill Consulting Group, Inc. was built on the same strategies that produced Cargill’s outstanding sales results at IBM.
- Gil Cargill has spent the past 39 years as a consultant, speaker and trainer helping thousands of businesses achieve dramatic and permanent improvements in sales productivity. Cargill has taught salespeople across diverse industries the importance of developing sales processes, the advantages of implementing new technology, and the benefits of tracking sales performance.
- Cargill is a frequent speaker at national conventions and meetings of Vistage International, formerly The Executive Committee (TEC), and has been consultant to such organizations as Toshiba, ComputerLand, Micro Age, Apple Computers, Borg Warner Weyerhaeuser, and many thousands of growing small-to-medium businesses. In 1996, Sales & Marketing Management magazine named Gil Cargill one of the “Top Six Speakers in the Country”, and Successful Meetings magazine listed him as one of the “Hot 25 Speakers to Watch For.”
- Cargill has received numerous other awards/recognitions and is frequently quoted in leading sales and management publications. Thirty-three years of success in both sales consulting and sales training is proof that Cargill’s style of delivering information and defining proven sales processes has helped his audiences understand that there are better, more profitable ways to perform their sales tasks.
- Web Site: www.gilcargill.com
- Blog: http://gilcargill.com/about/blog/
- Google Gil
- Top -
- Author, Business Coach for IT Consultants
- Topic: Taking Your Business To Version 3.0 and Beyond - Business Agile Strategy Execution
- Manuel is the coach who will take you to the gym not just send you there.
- He believes that small business is the backbone of the world and the service industry in particular is the heart!
- Manuel has over 25 years of business, management and training experience in the computer and electronics industries. He is an expert of process, systems, and their efficiency who is driven toward continuous improvement in all aspects of business.
- Manuel is the co-author of the Network Migration Workbook, an expansive 535 page document covering the complete processes and checklists required to migrate your network with zero downtime.
- His current book in the works is "Getting to the Next Level: A Blueprint For Taking Your Managed Service Business To The Top"
- Web site: www.manuelpalachuk.com/
- Blog: www.manuelpalachuk.com/blog
- LinkedIn: /in/ManuelPalachuk
- Facebook ManuelPalachuk
- Twitter: @ManuelPalachuk
- Google+: +ManuelPalachuk
- Google Manuel
- Top -
- Professional Coach and Business Consultant
- Topic: Selling Fundamentals for Owners - Utilize Your Single Biggest Asset
- Josh Peterson is the co-founder Bering McKinley, a consulting firm for MSP’s and IT Solution Providers. Josh has been in the IT Solution Provider arena for the last 15 years. First as an owner, then as a management consultant with Taylor Business Group for 8 years, and now as founder of Bering McKinley. Josh’s track record of developing management solutions for 100’s of MSP’s, VAR’s, and integrators around the world has afforded him the opportunity to see companies of all sizes enjoy phenomenal growth in profitability and in top line revenue.
- Additionally Josh is a maniac for strong financial accounting practices being followed at business of all sizes. Josh believes, as Peter Drucker did, “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.” Josh has a deep respect for anyone who has the nerve to start their own business but also believes that only gets you so far. Sooner or later you have to take accountability for your business and perform at extraordinary levels to enjoy the lifestyle you deserve.
- In his free time, Josh enjoys boxing, kayaking, and the occasional overland expedition to remote areas such as the Arctic Ocean and the tea estates of Kerala, India. Josh credits his MBA from Canisius in Buffalo, NY and his undergraduate degree in education for providing the foundation to his consulting style.
- Blog: www.jo-sh.com
- Web Site: www.beringmckinley.com
- Google Josh Peterson
- Top -
- Community leader, Microsoft MVP, Author, speaker
- Topic: Leveraging Crowd Knowledge
- Dave Seibert is a successful managed service provider, Microsoft US Small Business PAC, and Microsoft Worldwide SMB Partner Area Lead. He has been on the MSPmentor Top 250, an SMB150 judge, Imagine Cup International judge, founder of SMBTN, leader of the ProTier Peer Groups and Vice President of IAMCP-SoCal.
- Dave runs the great SMB TechFest conferences. A large part of the success of those conferences comes from Dave's ability to nurture and grow strong vendor relationships. In this presentation he'll talk about how those relationships have helped him grow his business in many ways.
- Web Site: www.itinnovators.com
- Web Site: www.smbTechFest.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dseibert
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/daveseibert99
- Google Dave
- Top -
- Senior Vice President and CIO
SPC International, Inc.
- Topic: Sales Professional and Engineer: The Right Way to Sell as a Team to Close More High-Value Sales Faster
- Co-Founder, Vice President and CIO of SPC International Online, Inc., Erick is one of the most prolific, recognized and sought-after IT, Cloud and Managed Services business improvement and transformation experts, authors and speakers in the industry. He has contributed to numerous industry publications and events and has authored "The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice"; the definitive book on Managed Services, “The Best I.T. Sales & Marketing BOOK EVER!”, “The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER!” and “The Best NOC and Service Desk Operations BOOK EVER!” and is working on his next publication “The Guide to a Successful Cloud Practice”.
- Leveraging over 20 years in the IT industry as a VAR, MSP, Vendor, Educator and Consultant, Erick's prior experience includes overseeing the design, development and implementation of Enterprise-level Help Desks and Call Centers for Fortune 1000 organizations prior to co-founding one of the first pure-play MSP practices in Southern California, which was subsequently acquired. Erick’s experience uniquely qualifies him to deliver effective IT business improvement and transformation strategies for VARs, Resellers, IT Solution, Managed Services and Cloud Providers.
- About SPC International Online
Solution Provider Community International is the largest IT business improvement and training resource for IT Solution, Cloud Services Providers and Managed Services Providers that wish to increase their efficiencies, effectiveness and net profits. SPC provides IT business operations, sales and marketing and technical service delivery improvement education, training, fulfillment and consulting services to over 30,000 independent IT Solution Providers worldwide.
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ericksimpson
- Google+: www.google.com/+ericksimpson
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ericksimpson
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ericksimpson
- Web Site:www.spc-intl.com
- Blog: blog.spc-intl.com
- Google Erick
- Top -