IT Business Reboot 2013
Register now for the second all-online conference for computer consultants, managed service providers, and I.T. Professionals of all kinds.
A three-day online teleseminar like you've never heard before!
- Live Attendance Only
- Just $99 for all 15 hours
- Access to all Handouts
- Particpate in Live Q&A Sessions
- Live Access Plus Recordings
- Live Attendance, etc.
- Access all recorded sessions for 12 months
- Access all handouts for 12 months
- Live Plus Recordings Plus Transcripts
- All of the above,
- Transcriptions of all sessions
Choose the access level that suites you best!
Download a sample audio from the 2012 conference:
This year's topic:
IT Business Reboot 2013
After four years of recession, the world has changed a LOT. New products and services include Windows 8, Server 2012, Server Essentials, Cloud Services, and more.
Gone in the last four years are Small Business Server, old versions of Windows, . . . and many IT companies!
This year's conference will focus on the key actions you need to take to build a successful IT service business in the years ahead. We start with a foundation of the structures and processes you need to have in place. This includes a special focus on finances, but also includes a lot of best practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
Modern Fundamentals for Success in the Future
- Keynote / Rebooting and Restructing for the Future
- Financial Deep Dives . . . Times Three!
- Managed Services and Cloud Services
Promotion and Marketing Excellence
- Keynote / Building Your Identity (Internally and Externally)
- Thinking Inside the Box
- Killer Presentations and Self Promotion
- Keeping Up as the Pace of Change Increases
Redefining Your Business . . . One More Time!
- Keynote / Absolute Rules of Success
- Making Vendors work for YOU and Your Business
- Financial Realities that Will Kill Your Company
- Serving Larger Clients - The Mid-Market Opportunity for Small Business Consultants
. . . And More!
You can Listen Live, get the recorded sessions, or get the recordings and the transcripts. You decide how much information you want.
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, a managed service provider and cloud service provider with more than 17 years in the consulting business.
Speakers include . . .
- Karl W. Palachuk - Author, Blogger, Managed Service Provider
- Rayanne Buchianico - Accountant, Small Business Specialist, and Financial Coach for IT Consultants
- Brian Sharp - Owner, Go Big Company, Trainer and Coach
- John Armato - Senior Partner at Fleishman-Hillard
- Richard Tubb - MSP Coach and Small Business Specialist
- Manuel Palachuk - Author, Business Coach and Consultant
- Mark Moreno - Owner, C&M Support Services & Consulting, Inc., Mid Market Specialist
- . . . And More . . . to be announced