Time To Thrive
This year's topic:
The economy in the U.S. is back on track after the recession. Much of Europe is still struggling. But things are generally looking up!
So if you do nothing, you can expect to do a little better in the next 18 months. Now imagine how great things could be if you Do Something!
Take control of you consulting business. Unplug from the daily grind and work ON your business for three days!
The world of small business consulting keeps changing . . .
- Small Business Server is long gone
- Server 2003 (all varieties) will be end of life in July 2015
- Windows 8 is almost gone - and Windows 10 will be out this year
- Cloud computing dominates
- and Hybrid Cloud is the approach that makes the most sense
- Office 365 and other options abound
- Robotics, 3D printing, and other new technologies are entering the SMB market space
- and it is NOT OBVIOUS how a small technology consultant should make the most of this emerging environment.
The Time is Right
There are moments in time when you can FEEL the energy, the push, and the flow of money into the small business sector. This year is one of those moments. Don't miss out because you did nothing!
This conference will focus on the processes, procedures, and products you you need to be successful going forward. You survived the last six years. Now it's time to Thrive!
Just like your personal health, your business can only THRIVE when you take care of it, work on it, plan for the future, nurture its growth, and push your limits.
Anyone can be healthy. Any business can thrive, but you need to take action.
Nothing Happens By Itself
The theme this year is Time to Thrive. It will be all about taking your business to a new level as we enter a new era in technology consulting. I'm super excited this year's event and looking forward to amazing new content.
Modern Fundamentals for Success in the Future
- Keynote / Finder Minder Grinder - Find the Balance
- Financial Deep Dives
- Managed Services and Cloud Services
- Awesome Customer Service Serves YOU, Not Just The Client
Promotion and Marketing Excellence
- Keynote / Build the Business You Want to Work In
- Build an Awesome Team to Deliver Awesome Support
- Getting Your Business to the Next Level
- Build a Sales Process that Works for YOUR Size Business
Redefining Your Business . . . One More Time!
- Keynote / Balance Your Personal and Professional Lives
- Build Your Financial Muscles Every Day
- Strategies for Building Your Mentor Network
. . . And More!
You can Listen Live, watch via GoToWebinar, or get the recorded sessions. You decide how much information you want.
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, a managed service provider and cloud service provider with 20 years in the consulting business.
Speakers include . . .
- Karl W. Palachuk - Author, Blogger, Managed Service Provider
- Amy Babinchak - Third Tier genius, Microsoft MVP, very successful managed service provider
- Rayanne Buchianico - MSP Owner, QuickBooks specialist, coach
- Gil Cargill - Sales trainer, marketing genius, coach
- Robert Crane - Office365 and Sharepoint specialist, author, Microsoft MVP
- Bryan Currier - MSP with over 500 clients, award-winning business owner
- Manuel Palachuk - Author, Business Coach and Consultant
- Dave Seibert - MSP owner, Techfest founder, community leader, Microsoft MVP
- Vince Tinnirello - MSP owner, community leader
- . . . And More . . . to be announced