This year's Keynote Speaker:
Michael E. Gerber
Author, The E-Myth Revisited
Michael E. Gerber is a true legend of entrepreneurship. INC. Magazine called him “the World’s #1 Small Business Guru.” He started over 40 years ago addressing a significant need in the small business market: businesses owned primarily by people with technical skills but few business skills, and no place to go to get meaningful help.
Over the years, Michael E. Gerber’s companies have helped tens of thousands of small business owner-clients to successfully transform their businesses into world-class operations.
Michael believes that to truly flourish, a small business must touch the lives of each of its four primary influencers – customers, employees, suppliers and lenders/shareholders – in a deep and meaningful way. Awakened Entrepreneurs™ seek a path that has, at its core, a higher, more inspiring meaning than just making money, selling a product, or seizing market share.
- - - - -
This year's topic:
Systematic Success 2014
Is the recession over? Ending? Easing?
Here's what we know for sure: Technology has not been "on hold" since 2008 waiting for the stock market and housing prices to rebound. Change is everywhere.
- Small Business Server is gone
- Windows 8 / 8.1 is here
- Server 2012 has a variety of options for us
- Small Businesses are clamoring to get to the cloud
- Office 365 and other options abound
- Robotics, 3D printing, and other new technologies are entering the SMB market space
- and it is NOT OBVIOUS how a small technology consultant should make the most of this emerging environment.
This year's conference will focus on the processes, procedures, and products you you need to focus on to be successful going forward. We want to help you build a system that is successful. As Michael Gerber teaches us in The Emyth Revisited, systematically documenting all of your processes is extremely important to building a business model that operates without you doing all the work.
No one retires on what they earn: You retire on what you save and on your "unearned" income. If you're strictly trading dollars for hours, then you will never be better off than you are today.
Modern Fundamentals for Success in the Future
- Keynote / Rebooting and Restructing for the Future
- Financial Deep Dives . . . Times Three!
- Managed Services and Cloud Services
Promotion and Marketing Excellence
- Keynote / Building Your Identity (Internally and Externally)
- Thinking Inside the Box
- Killer Presentations and Self Promotion
- Keeping Up as the Pace of Change Increases
Redefining Your Business . . . One More Time!
- Keynote / Absolute Rules of Success
- Making Vendors work for YOU and Your Business
- Financial Realities that Will Kill Your Company
- Serving Larger Clients - The Mid-Market Opportunity for Small Business Consultants
. . . And More!
You can Listen Live, get the recorded sessions, or get the recordings and the transcripts. You decide how much information you want.
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, a managed service provider and cloud service provider with more than 17 years in the consulting business.
Speakers include . . .
- Karl W. Palachuk - Author, Blogger, Managed Service Provider
- Amy Babinchak - Third Tier genius, Microsoft MVP, very successful managed service provider
- Harry Brelsford - Community leader, author, speaker, trainer, founder of SMB Nation
- Gil Cargill - Sales trainer, marketing genius, coach
- Michael Gerber - Author, coach, small business hero
- Matt Makowicz - Coach, sales trainer, long-time managed service provider
- Manuel Palachuk - Author, Business Coach and Consultant
- Josh Peterson - Coach, business analyst, former managed service provider
- Richard Tubb - Business Coach, blogger, long-time managed service provider
- . . . And More . . . to be announced