I.T. Service Delivery
Success is a Habit
Two Big Days - Three Ways to Register
This year's topic: Success is a Habit
Too many consultants in the technology business are not making enough money. More importantly, too IT professionals are not keeping enough money!
So if you do nothing, you can expect to do a little better in the next 18 months. Now imagine how great things could be if you Do Something!
Take control of you consulting business. Unplug from the daily grind and work ON your business for three days!
This conference is 100% Action-Oriented. What can you do NOW to improve your business?
The world of small business consulting keeps changing . . .
- The Internet of Things - IoT - Are you getting your share?
- Server 2016 opportunities in SMB
- Windows 10 adoption is high - but are you making money?
- Cloud computing dominates
- and Hybrid Cloud is the approach that makes the most sense
- Making REAL money with Office 365 (not the Microsoft Way)
- Robotics, 3D printing, and other new technologies are entering the SMB market space
- and it is NOT OBVIOUS how a small technology consultant should make the most of this emerging environment.
The Time is Right
There are moments in time when you can FEEL the energy, the push, and the flow of money into the small business sector. This year is one of those moments. Don't miss out because you did nothing!
This conference will focus on the processes, procedures, and products you you need to be successful going forward. You survived the last eight years. Now it's time to Thrive! It's time to build successful habits that will move your business forward.
Just like your personal health, your business can only THRIVE when you take care of it, work on it, plan for the future, nurture its growth, and push your limits.
Anyone can be healthy. Any business can thrive, but you need to take action.
Nothing Happens By Itself
The theme this year is Success is a Habit. It will be all about taking your business to a new level as we enter a new era in technology consulting. I'm super excited this year's event and looking forward to amazing new content.
Habit: Mastering the Fundamentals for Success
- Keynote / Success is a Habit
- Financial Deep Dives
- Managed Services and Cloud Services
- Awesome Customer Service Serves YOU, Not Just The Client
Habit: Promotion and Marketing Consistency
- Keynote / There is No One-Time Success!
- Build an Awesome Team to Deliver Awesome Support
- Getting Your Business to the Next Level
- Build a Sales Process that Works for YOUR Size Business
- Build Your Financial Muscles Every Day
. . . And More!
You can Listen Live, watch via GoToWebinar, or get the recorded sessions. You decide how much information you want.
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, a managed service provider and cloud service provider with 20+ years in the consulting business.
Speakers include . . .
- Karl W. Palachuk - Author, Blogger, Managed Service Provider
- Amy Babinchak - Third Tier genius, Microsoft MVP, very successful managed service provider
- Rayanne Buchianico - MSP Owner, QuickBooks specialist, coach
- Gil Cargill - Sales trainer, marketing genius, coach
- Manuel Palachuk - Author, Business Coach and Consultant
- Josh Peterson - Coach, Pier Group Organizer, Trainer
- Dave Seibert - MSP owner, Techfest founder, community leader, Microsoft MVP
- Erick Simpson - Author, Trainer, community leader
- . . . And More . . . to be announced